Re: [tor-talk] On the Theory of Remailers

> I'm hoping this will be of interest to this list.  To encourage
> interest in the waning art of remailers, I'm starting what I aim to be
> a long series on how they work, design choices, technical limitations,
> and attacks.  The first five are now live at https://crypto.is/blog/
>
> -tom

Appreciated. I am curious about high latency networks.

The articles look good from a quick look. Will thoroughly read all of them.

My favorite mail about remailing and Tor:
http://www.mail-archive.com/liberationtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00022.html

It is an interesting questions, if with a modern user interface, can they
get to new life?

I am also working on integrating them into Whonix, using Mixmaster over Tor:
https://sourceforge.net/p/whonix/wiki/Mixmaster/