Re: [tor-talk] Gmail and Bitcoin? [OT]

I'm not going to do things on an individual account level, sorry. I can't
even do what you're asking short of editing the source code, which
obviously isn't going to happen.

Re: are users who never click ads worth it. Well, there's a non-trivial
number of Google users who have never clicked an ad in the entire history
of their account. They don't get kicked out. Luckily for us (and them), the
users who find the ads relevant and useful bring in enough money to
subsidize the ones who don't. I note that you can find adverts useful even
if you are using a pseudonym. Maybe you'd see ads for anonymous hosting
services ;)

Are these users "interesting"? Well, Google has a fairly broad commitment
to freedom of expression. There are actually people whose entire job here
is to advocate for and work on freedom of expression. I know because I had
a lot of meetings with them about anonymizing proxy abuse :) Perhaps
because Sergey escaped the Soviet Union as a child, or maybe because it
makes sense regardless. For whatever reason, the interests of anonymous
users are represented here pretty well despite the lack of direct financial
incentive.