[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] Hidden vs Clearnet Services
From point of view of hosting a hidden service, which is not hosted by
anonymous people and which may alternatively also provide a clearnet domain.
Positive aspects for hidden services over clearnet:
1) encrypted end-to-end (or "Tor" to "Tor")
2) therefore not dependent on SSL
3) hidden services are automatically stream isolated?
[tor-talk] Are connections to two different hidden services stream isolated?
4) safes exit node bandwidth
5) political statement to prefer internet version 2.0 with privacy?
6) server makes statement: we are Tor friendly and never going to ban
Tor users from accessing this site.
tor-talk mailing list