Re: [tor-talk] Thunderbird leak

On 1/26/2014 7:14 PM, Al Jigong Billings wrote:
Like I said, Thunderbird doesn't allow for pages to open in tabs without an
extension. So., if you have reliable repro steps,  it is a bug that should
be fixed and I can push on it to get it addressed.
Unless I can get one of the "specially crafted" emails to do tests, doubt I'll be able to reproduce it. Preferably, acquire a special email w/ links, determined safe or one created just for testing. Obviously, not going to click every link in all msgs from known / unknown sources.

Happened only couple times IIRC - months ago & spaced apart. But, I don't normally click ANY links in email.
Impossible to tell how many may've shown this behavior.
If I'm not imagining it, Mozilla could've fixed it by now.  Or not.

Someone mentioned (perhaps?) for some of the special msgs, they're missing the "copy link location" option?
If so, could just R click links to check.