Re: [tor-talk] Thunderbird leak

nb.linux:

> When I opened that email and set View/Message Body As/Original HTML,
> Torbirdy did not prevent the tab to load nor refuse to display the HTML.
> (Maybe this is intended, because Torbirdy only focuses on normal email
> accounts(?))

No, this is not related to the type of emails accounts but because you
explicitly asked Thunderbird to display the message in its original HTML
form and thus were able to reproduce this behaviour. If TorBirdy is
enabled, it will convert the HTML to plain text (sanitizing it) before
displaying it.

--
Sukhbir