Re: [tor-talk] All I Want For X-mas: TorPhone

Dear Sir ,

 The first rule , is not my rule at all, is never never been broken for
a lot of years now because this rule gives hackers "the freedom" to test
things. So if you are a programmer you would understand what I am
talking about. Everything is made with this rule ...protocols , programs
electronic devices and so on..!!!

Is not a science fiction nor Orwell .! It is the truth believe it or
not. The INTERNET what matter you do you rely on already build-ed
foundations. Do the math... i am not going to argue on this because it
is pointless.

No system on earth is secure enough by individual needs. Even if you
have the actual code then it is running on a pre-build Operating System
which is already compromised. If that is not enough . the hardware you
are using has hardware in-printed commands which you do not know what
they do ...!!

My point is : NOTHING IS SECURE.

Happy New year.

Arxaios.

ÎÏÎÏ 2014-12-31 16:31, spencerone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:

> Arxaios, I think you may be confusing cannot with should not. Though, regarding TorPhone, it is established that WiFi and cellular antenna connections as a means of communication are by nature able to track people, as that seems to be how they work. However, I do not think that implies that we should give up.
>
> Though they would still share your location, encrypted or not, we could put hardware switches on TorPhone, allowing people to physically disable their WiFi and cellular antennas as easily as adjusting the audio volume. This could also apply to other things, like non-removable batteries, as a way of ensuring that no connections can be made. Even just a network filter would assist people in limiting, or cutting off completely, network connections, especially those which share location data.
>
> And, regarding your "first rule" of back doors and open systems as a safety, rules are meant to be broken :)
>
> Nathan, thanks! I am familiar with Orwall, though configuring applications to route traffic through Orbot isn't a walk in the park for most people, since their is a warning about using non-tor configured applications on the site. Many people don't even understand what root access is, let alone be able to achieve it. Tomy sounds cool. Though, from what I can read, it has a ways to go. Also, there is the limitation for many people of not understanding having a second partition/OS on their device. If it came pre-installed and could be switched over to at will with a gesture or two, then that could be super cool and easy to manage.
>
> Giovanni, Janus sounds great, but very esoteric and a lot to learn, at least for most people.
>
> We'll see what the new year brings.
>
> Awesome,
> SpencerOne
>
> --------------
>
>> Arxaios haris at arxaios.net said: I know this because I am a Greek , but you cannot mix Greek Letters which obviously you do not have a clue what they mean, with English words. Ether you write full words in Greek or in English , and do not mix BECAUSE THEY DO NOT MIX TOGETHER. The Greek language is the most encrypted language in the word with millions of combinations and meanings .! Not my words only , but a lot of programmers + developers in various computer companies. Anyway ..about tor phone now... Do YOU really believe that there is an anonymity in the tor network?? because if you think so , then you are mistaken badly. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING are monitored by the people behind the "scenes" as I call them. All the phone calls , emails and every information is monitored by the "SYSTEM" and of course they file you , knowing everything about you. They will never let anything like tor-phone unattached no matter what encryption it will use. If you do not believe the above
, then ask yourself this simple question : The people who will design the encrypted protocols will also leave some "back doors" open as a safety. The first rule is not to build something "closed" because if something goes wrong you will not have access to it to fix it. Simple as that. So the big question is : how safe do you think you are??" Arxaios.

--
Version: Encryption Desktop 10.3.0 (Build 8741)
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=RN16
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Links:
------