Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

> Installed and working. (Yes, I read issue #32. What happens now that TBB
> updates in place? Will I remain with DWE when a new TBB is released?)

After an update to the TBB, the extension is reverted back to HTTPSE.
It's not ideal, but dwe itself is a bit of a hack.

> If there's a pro forma email template for this sort of thing I can try
> to adapt it, if not I'll run up a draft and place it on the Tor Project
> wiki.

I've written up an example email here:
http://zerobinqmdqd236y.onion/?31934b9e07f96171#GM3e5ekrDUakoz612PNB8tCBmme/QRrj6zMgd1amZpU=
Feel free to improve on it, I based it off of emails I've sent in the
past. I'm not sure if we should list security concerns in the general
sense, or if we should point to a real life example of where a hidden
service was utilized for security reasons.

Colin

Katya Titov: