Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

If an existing website simply wants to improve performance for Tor
users, my understanding is that it's more efficient simply to run an
Exit Enclave instead of a hidden service.  Is that true?

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ExitEnclave

-V