Re: [tor-talk] new paper on Tor and cryptography

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 5:32 AM, taxakis <taxakis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Headline: Post-Quantum Secure Onion Routing (Future Anonymity in Today\'s
> Budget), by Satrajit Ghosh and Aniket Kate
> http://eprint.iacr.org/2015/008

Interesting stuff!

I wonder, does anybody around here have the cryptographic background
to comment on the PQ part of their scheme?

Personally, if I were doing something like this, I'd aim closer to
Yawning's "Basket" protocol, which uses an established PQ construction
(ntru in Basket's case) rather than trying to invent a novel one.

cheers,
--
Nick