[tor-talk] Craigslist now blocking all Tor IPs? Template for anyone:

Would you mind explaining a bit further? blocks-b1417151083131383?

I have gotten through once or twice a month over the past year or so, but it is always a surprise, then, when a search engine says "NONE SHALL PASS" and doesn't provide the vampire reCAPTCHA, I have to get a new identity to continue my multi-session. :(

Never investigated it though, since I have no clue what to look for.

SpencerOne

this one encodes epoch time of
block in first ten digits, one could discern
some policy by parsing the string each
exit sees to find blocking time distribution.
For instance this one seems long 53 days.