Re: [tor-talk] Exits: In Crossfire on the Front Lines

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Karsten N. <karsten.n@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 05.01.2017 um 05:23 schrieb grarpamp:

No, what you're replying to was written by someone else, not me.

> Ohhh my dear - have a look at the website of TorProject.org and look at
> "Who is using Tor":
> using Tor, why not Russians too? It is an open network for everybody.

Yep everybody using open overlay networks is interesting.
Appeal to all is an idea of such things.

Note the list of "who is using tor" doesn't include every user, entity,
use case or activity etc... particularly any of the controversial ones.
Parhaps that is some 'better philosophy' type of thing happening there.

> By the way:

Off topic in context, and re OP linked article.