Re: I'm seeing someone else's localhost.localdomain

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 02:42:12PM -0700, Bob wrote:

>  Following this thread, what comes to mind is:
>
> This seems like a job for tor-resolve, but I have no idea how to set
> it up in windoze, nor how to make that the default way to resolve
> uris.

Sad to say, that's not what tor-resolve does.  It isn't a replacement
for your resolver; it's a command-line tool that uses Tor to lookup a
single hostname, and returns a single IP address.

Example use:

  [2]% tor-resolve tor.eff.org
  Got answer 209.237.230.66

It would be pretty cool to have a replacement DNS proxy that used Tor;
somebody should write one. :)

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson