Re: spawn_enough_dnsworkers

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 12:34:08AM +0200, tilde0ne wrote:
> In one mail you advised me to run tor in foreground. Please forgive
> me if this is a stupid question, but doesn't that mean, I have to
> leave the machine logged on as whatever for perhaps days?

You can use the command "screen" to avoid being logged in all the
time. This allows you to have a shell open, run Tor, "detach" the
shell (using Ctrl-a d) and logout.  Later when you log back in you can
reattach the shell by running the command "screen -d -r". There is
more information about screen at these URLs:
 http://jmcpherson.org/screen.html
 http://linuxcommand.org/man_pages/screen1.html

Hope this helps,
Steven Murdoch.