Tor 0.1.1.3-alpha is out

This is the third development snapshot for the 0.1.1.x series. It fixes
a crash bug with hidden services, an assert trigger in the controller,
and a few other controller bugs.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.1.2-alpha:
    - Fix a bug in handling the controller's "post descriptor"
      function.
    - Fix several bugs in handling the controller's "extend circuit"
      function.
    - Fix a bug in handling the controller's "stream status" event.
    - Fix an assert failure if we have a controller listening for
      circuit events and we go offline.
    - Re-allow hidden service descriptors to publish 0 intro points.
    - Fix a crash when generating your hidden service descriptor if
      you don't have enough intro points already.

  o New features on 0.1.1.2-alpha:
    - New controller function "getinfo accounting", to ask how
      many bytes we've used in this time period.
    - Experimental support for helper nodes: a lot of the risk from
      a small static adversary comes because users pick new random
      nodes every time they rebuild a circuit. Now users will try to
      stick to the same small set of entry nodes if they can. Not
      enabled by default yet.

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.12:
    - If you're an auth dir server, always publish your dirport,
      even if you haven't yet found yourself to be reachable.
    - Fix a size_t underflow in smartlist_join_strings2() that made
      it do bad things when you hand it an empty smartlist.