Re: DNS Server question

Are the bbnplanet admins aware you plan to colo a tor server on their network? Or are you using their anycasted caching resolvers without permission?

matto

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Steven Colbert wrote:

I wanted to ask for a small bit of clarification:

If I have the setup as:

DNS servers:

10.1.1.5
4.2.2.1

Where the 10.x number is my DNS server (also the Win2K3 box). Will my DNS queries be seen by my ISP even though I have Privoxy running? I _thought_ that was what Privoxy was for... but I could be wrong.

Steven

--matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<darwin><
  Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity.
                                                - Marshall McLuhan