Re: DNS Server question

I wanted to ask for a small bit of clarification:

If I have the setup as:

DNS servers:

10.1.1.5
4.2.2.1

Where the 10.x number is my DNS server (also the Win2K3 box). Will my DNS queries be seen by my ISP even though I have Privoxy running?  I _thought_ that was what Privoxy was for... but I could be wrong.

Steven