Re: DNS Server question

OK - SO I can use TorDNS to route the DNS queries through Tor - is there anyway to make Windows use the Tor to connect to the internet for everything?  In other words I have a program that does not allow me to configure it's connection through a proxy.  I'd like everything on the PC to connect to the net via Tor.

Steven

Steven Colbert wrote:
OK - so if I understand correctly...

If I setup FireFox to use:

Manual Proxy Configuration:
HTTP Proxy: localhost:8118
SSL Proxy: localhost:8118
SOCKS Host: localhost:9050
SOCKS v5

then, this should be routing the DNS queries from FireFox over tor thus
hiding the DNS queries from the ISP from within FireFox... right? or no? :)

Steven