Re: End of ROCKate soon

Benjamin,

	Sorry to hear you won't be keeping up on the ROCKate and
	have been forced to succumb to Germany's turn. I expect
	more such tor-related shutdowns among fear and legislation.
	I'll be picking up the slack shortly, so no worries.
	A development release of xB Machine will be available
	August 3rd. It will likely be hosted from Germany, but
	I think we will stand the heat. If Germany doesn't like
	it we will host it elsewhere. If you want, we could probably
	host it for you, but I don't know how much you want
	it still available, if Germany will punish you for it.

Steve