Torbutton 1.1.6-alpha

http://torbutton.torproject.org/dev/

1.1.6
  * bugfix: Fix an exception that may have messed up cookie/cache clearing
    if you allowed Tor to write history URLs (possibly kills bug #457)
  * bugfix: Use only sub-browsers for tagging. Could fix some Date
    hooking misses (possibly kills bug #460)
  * misc: Clean up annoying false positives with date hooking checks

I've been running this version for a week or so now, and I have not
seen any alerts about missing Javascript hooking. It is possible the
bug has been fixed by those other fixes, plus I cut down on the false
positives for those alerts.

As always, please keep an eye on Torbutton to make sure it is actually
properly blocking plugins, always properly clearing/isolating
cookies+cache, disabling javascript for pages loaded in an opposite
Tor state, and blocking CSS popups for the same.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist