Re: many new relays

I usually play with this form of output as it is the most verbose.
getinfo desc/all-recent | perl_splitter -> separate files
 by fingerprint or other tag.
Even one of these (or a cached-descriptors) from before the
jump could be enough. An ls -al of your dirs could probably
find a good pre jump candidate by size. The 19th seems to
be the first of the permanent influx.

>  If someone needs ... server descriptors ... please let me know

So sure, just one from the 17th might be good.

As to future distribution and if size is a problem ...
My current view of getinfo desc/all-recent is 4.356MiB, 1.801MiB
compressed. Removing this uncompressible info irrelevent to
the subject:
 if (/^opt (extra\-info\-digest|(read|write)\-history) /) {
 if (/^(onion\-key|signing\-key|router\-signature)$/) {
gives 1.641MiB, .292MiB compressed.

Not quite sure why views differ across routers, it'll probably
hit me before long though. Maybe todo with FetchUselessDescriptors,
DownloadExtraInfo.

Also, currently 3179 uniq fingerprints in the view.

2009-06-01     1399
2009-06-02     1373
2009-06-03        0
2009-06-04     1387