Re: [tor-talk] Traffic retention of TOR-Relays in Denmark

Well, i think,many will run their TOR Servers at home. In this
case, theit traffic will be logged, because they are end
users/consumers. The Provider does not care about is there a TOR-
Server/Proxy or not, i think.

I think, the really important question ist, if the danish ISPs have
implemented the first or second way of session logging. In the
firstcase, there would be no problem, but what about the second
(every 500th packet)? Does anybody know how danish Providers log?