Re: [tor-talk] wiki article quality

Andrew Lewman:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:19:25 +0000
> adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yet those articles got removed from WikiStartAlternate [4] and have
>> therefore also no chance to enter WikiStart [5]. Thus chances
>> anyone reads them and may find them useful are lower.
>
> You are upset because I removed the links from the WikiStartAlternate
> page which you hope becomes the WikiStart page. Correct?

Not upset. I wish to understand the motivation.

> I find it odd to put this in an email to tor-talk rather than
> the open ticket discussing WikiStartAlternate[0].

I wanted to provide everyone the ability to comment on that topic.
Sorry, if it was the wrong place.

> The pages in question still exist on the wiki.

I know. And it's very nice. So the content can remain their for a while
until a more appropriate place has been found.

> My general concern is
> that these pages are not directly related to Tor. Rather they discuss
> all sorts of things around the topic, but not directly related to Tor.
> The wiki is for answering the question "How do I do or use ... with
> tor?" Not talking about tangentially related topics around privacy,
> anonymity, and security.

Thanks for the statement. Now the purpose of the wiki is clear. This
statement was overdue.