Re: [tor-talk] wiki article quality

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:19:25 +0000
adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yet those articles got removed from WikiStartAlternate [4] and have
> therefore also no chance to enter WikiStart [5]. Thus chances
> anyone reads them and may find them useful are lower.

You are upset because I removed the links from the WikiStartAlternate
page which you hope becomes the WikiStart page. Correct?

I find it odd to put this in an email to tor-talk rather than
the open ticket discussing WikiStartAlternate[0].

The pages in question still exist on the wiki. My general concern is
that these pages are not directly related to Tor. Rather they discuss
all sorts of things around the topic, but not directly related to Tor.
The wiki is for answering the question "How do I do or use ... with
tor?" Not talking about tangentially related topics around privacy,
anonymity, and security.

[0] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6462

--
Andrew