Re: [tor-talk] [Fwd: Re: [tor-relays] Call for discussion: turning funding into more exit relays]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:08:16 -0400
Ted Smith <tedks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did this actually happen, or is it just jya being overly paranoid
> again? (Sorry if this is just more noise.)
> Tor-talk unsubbed me yesterday, probably for publishing on Cryptome
> Eugen's forward of this thread's initial message from Roger
> Dingledine,
> with our additional pointers to enduring USG funding of the Tor
> Project.

This is some serious BS. Dear jya, we don't edit our lists or unsub
anyone unless they are directly promoting abuse against individuals or
spamming the lists after being told to stop.

As for the unsub, no idea, because jya@pipeline doesn't show up in the
mailman error logs nor our mail hub logs for the past month.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact