[tor-talk] wiki article quality

I've written two wiki articles, which also received further
contributions. [1] [2] And there is another one, written by someone
else, where I only contributed bits. [3]

Yet those articles got removed from WikiStartAlternate [4] and have
therefore also no chance to enter WikiStart [5]. Thus chances
anyone reads them and may find them useful are lower.

Since you torproject doesn't want any rules regarding the content hosted
in the wiki [6], I need some feedback.

What's wrong with these articles? What has to be done to meet the
quality requirements?

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorPlusVPN
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/Mobile
[3]