Re: [tor-talk] Speculation: Next 10 years of Tor?

I am confident, Tor will still be available in 10 years, because we need
it. Many governments want to ban anonymity including western
governments. But it is hard technically to ban anonymizers. Look at
China what effort they take to prohibit free access to the net and they
could never succeed to 100%.

But, store the source code on a hard disk and keep it safe. In ten years
we may have to swap source code of Tor in the night in a forrest because
they banned it.