[tor-talk] How intensely do you use Tor?

How do you folks use Tor? Do you use it permanently for all your network
connections or only from time to time for certain activities?

I think for certain things it does not make much sense to use Tor, for
example for online banking. When I connect to my bank I am not anonymous
anway. When I use ebay, I am not anonymous either, they have my adress,
Paypal knows my adress. So to torify such things does not make much
sense, doesnÂt it?

How do you handle it? Always use Tor?

My goal is to torify more and more of my network activities until only
few things to do without Tor, like banking.

Regards