Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia error message with TorBirdy

Katya Titov:
> adrelanos:
>
>> Hi Katya,
>>
>> thanks for looking into these solutions.
>>
>> Katya Titov:
>>> If anyone else knows of some other good plugins or approaches then
>>> I'm also looking for more options.
>>
>> I take you by your word.
>>
>> http://web.monkeysphere.info/
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/monkeysphere/?src=search
>
> Thanks adrelanos.
>
> Do you have any thoughts on the amount of effort involved in using
> Monkeysphere?

No. I never came to look into it more throughly and the low number of
users, discussion and as far I found, project activity, never motivated
me. So it was a good time to point you at it, after you asked for it.

By the way, an interesting search term might be:
site:tails.boum.org monkeysphere

> I've never recommended this to others because of the
> additional work involved, and as I'm sure you've seen on this list
> recently there are some people who seem to struggle with things that
> most of us take for granted, like email list usage.

I see the point.

> Do you use Monkeysphere in Whonix? (It's been a while since I spun up
> the VMs ...)

No, although I find it interesting in principle. And you're the first
one who ever asked.