Re: [tor-talk] Using Mumble with Tor

I thought Mumble data packets were encrypted to the server and back out to
the other participants.
If so, they would have to decrypt the packets first to get your voice for
matching.

Are the mumble data packets not encrypted?

Unless you are referring to somone logging in
to a chat room and recording the voices from there?