Re: [tor-talk] NSA, Tempora, PRISM And Company always know who is behind Tor?

> the security needs of users vary as well, so there's no single answer.
>
> individuals don't have much of a chance against attackers that matter, that is, governments.

A couple things we all might agree on are that
- observing users using tor is harder and costlier than observing those
 same users using clearnet, regardless of who is doing the observing.
- so [more] people using tor, even by default and/or for no particular reason,
 is a good thing, unless using tor itself gets you in trouble.

Have you given Tor to someone new today?