Re: [tor-talk] Phones for Tor

Don't forget stock android has code contributed by the NSA.
I don't know what code they contributed, don't know if it's in the custom
roms.
Don't even know if anyone has truly audited android.
Since I'm not familiar with any apple or droid products and won't anytime
soon, I haven't researched it much.
Honestly I don't think there is any secure smartphone in existence.
The most secure phone is the one you don't own or use.
There are some crypto programs you can install but it requires the other
party
to have the program as well.
I'd have better luck buying burn phones for people than getting them
to install software and use it properly..