Re: [tor-talk] Tor E-mail gateway - how to transfer messages from the Tor Network ?

My target is to create some kind of Tor E-mail service with SMTP/IMAPS service where E-mail could be send in the trusted mode (with DKIM/SPF/DMARC)out and also received and stored for 24h.
This kind of gateway between INternet and TOr is quite risky in my opinion but any how I would like to create it. Webpanel with java script is quite risky, in my opinion simple E-mail command is much more efficient.
What do You think about ?