[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Torpark 22.214.171.124L official release
The latest Torpark 126.96.36.199L is ready. Here is an unofficial and
- Tor 0.1.1.21 ; Firefox 188.8.131.52
- Torbutton included to allow torpark to operate simply as Firefox.
- Torpark now uses the Portable Apps directory structure, which means
you can seamlessly replace Portable Firefox.
- Included optional Torpark/Portable Thunderbird extension for interoperability
- New Torpark search page default, includes privacy feeds and scroogle scraped output.
- IP status bar extension updates every 1 minute
- EVERY LANGUAGE NOW INCLUDED, so there is only one version. To change
languages simply unpack Apps\Torpark\lang\yourlang.zip to Apps\Torpark. Default is
english, as America seems to be the new Roman Empire.
- Smarter handling of Tor circuit launches, greater redundancy
- Fixed bug of closing too fast which could leave files behind.
- Increased timeout length from 2 minutes to 5 minutes
- Increased support in sourcecode for changing directory structures
- Enhanced splash screen for good luck.
Mirrors, please update with this file (only one needed):
Source code available here:
Special thanks to Roger Dingledine for these latest versions of tor,
which seem to have greatly improved Torpark launches.