Re: nighteffect.us gone

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 12:08:11AM -0600, Kasimir Gabert wrote:
> As of now there are two primary mirrors (kgprog and blutmagie, which
> are both stable and being updated), and two secondary mirrors (day of
> defeat, which is currently not being updated, and grepular, which is
> outdated).

Great. I have just changed https://tor.eff.org/documentation#NeatLinks
to point to both of these.

> Production on the TorStatus software is currently taking place at
> project.torstatus.kgprog.com, but I will be unable to contribute for
> two months because I am about to "migrate" to an area with poor
> Internet access.  This also means that if kgprog goes down for some
> reason, there will be a delay in bringing it back up.

Ok. We were originally planning to check the code into Tor SVN as one of
the many modules we're accumulating (https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/),
but you beat us to it. Perhaps it would be a good move to put it into
official Tor SVN at this point? I guess it depends on whether there is
anybody around who actually plans to maintain it. :)

Thanks!
--Roger