Re: Traffic-analysis resistant/anonymized VPN? [Was: Re: OnionCat -- An IP-Transparent TOR Hidden Service Connector]

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:10 PM, F. Fox <kitsune.or@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't see why not.
Likewise, I've been using VPNs on .onion addresses (through JanusVM) for quiet sometime.  It's the only way I've found to get UDP and ICMP to go over Tor.
It works well, but is a bit slow most of the time.