Re: How are hackers breaking Tor and trojan users?

<snip>

<snip>

It would seem that Windows is the OS that has been the most problematic for VMWare as a guest OS.
Gotta love Linux!

Also, it seems that the advanced features in VMWare are the points of failure here.
Advanced/complex features always me nervous.

Coderman and I never trusted VMWare's ability to share a directory from the host OS to the guest OS.
Now I'm really happy we didn't use that feature in JanusVM.