Re: Automated threat messages force limitation of Exit Policy (Softlayer)

Hi,

> BayTSP/MediaSentry/etc have heard all the
> excuses, including when they tagged my printer as serving up movies;
> they don't care. I fully expect they don't even read the responses, just
> check that a response was received.  The response is probably then
> catalogued for some future court case.

I'm not sure it was the most clever thing to do, but I wanted to have
this cleared up. After sending a mail to five different BayTSP
addresses, they finally came back to me, asking for my "DMCA Designated
Agent form filing with the US Copyright Office". They also said my
counter notification doesn't meet the legal requirements...

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/