[tor-talk] Standalone flash proxy

In January, when the alpha pluggable transport bundles were first released,
a short discussion ensued about running a flash proxy from the command line.

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-January/027020.html

I wrote a little wrapper to provide just that, a headless flash proxy.

It requires node.js >= v0.8.x,

    > sudo apt-get install nodejs npm

To install and run,

    > npm install -g flashproxy  # adds the flashproxy bin to your path
    > flashproxy

Or you can,

    > git clone -b nodejs https://github.com/arlolra/flashproxy.git
    > cd flashproxy/proxy
    > npm install
    > npm start

I'm looking for testers.

Most of the time the facilitatory won't return any clients.
That's expected.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Arlo

P.S. I posted to tor-dev yesterday but didn't get much response.
Thought I'd try here as well. Sorry if you're reading this twice.