Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

On 29 June 2014 20:30, Mark McCarron <mark.mccarron@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mick,
>
> Congratulations, so you found someone with a similar name what are the odds of that.

Probably fairly good odds, I guess - it can't be that unusual a name.
But just so we're clear: are you definitely not the same Mark McCarron
who designed the GIEIS system to defeat spam? I ask because that Mark
laid claim to a fairly lengthy security pedigree, and it doesn't seem
unreasonable to make the connection between him (aiming to fix
shortcomings in email) and you (aiming to fix shortcomings in Tor).

So...definitely a different Mark McCarron?

-J