Re: [tor-talk] Food for thought

> -) What is not criminal can still be harmful, disrespectful, humiliating or
> violating consent, just as what is criminal can still be ethical or
> consensual. Innocent until found guilty misses the mark in this context.

"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't have to apply only to courts. We
as a community can also make judgements based on evidence instead of
juts hearsay.

> -) If we were living in a community/society of fulfilled people, who feel
> accepted, approved of and loved by their peers, there would be no such
> thing as abuse or harassment. But we don't. (Yet?) How do we deal with
> this discrepancy in a constructive way?

What makes you believe that there wouldn't be abuse and harassment in
such a community/society? Do you think that all of this is caused solely
by the environment?