Re: [tor-talk] Is the recent growth in Ukrainian users confusing google's geoip?

krishna e bera:
> On 18/06/17 05:50 AM, Alec Muffett wrote:
>> In other news, the FB Onion, for some time after it launched,
>> geolocated to London. I can't imagine why.
>
> How can a .onion geolocate anywhere?  Arent they supposed to be
> entirely in cyberspace and hidden?

How can a TWO digit year can cause trouble to a FOUR digit year? The
same logic from the same sort of programmers formed in the same environment.

And they were never hidden. Once you know the right string you can connect.