Re: Announce: ELE-0.0.2 released

* Thomas Sjögren schrieb am 2005-03-23 um 23:31 Uhr:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 11:18:50PM +0100, Jens Kubieziel wrote:
> > * Thomas Sjögren schrieb am 2005-03-23 um 20:23 Uhr:
> > > Changelog for 0.0.2 (050323)
> > > - Removed man-files and documentation. Waste of space
> >
> > Well, I like to look at a manpage if there is something I want to know.
> > IMHO manpages and docu shouldn't be removed.
>
> Since ELE is pretty much useless without a Internet connection I see no
> reason to use up loads of space when most man pages can be found at
> pages like http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man

Your last image was about 66M. A typical iso image is about 660M. So I
don't understand why you delete documentation while having so much space
left.
Being able to read documentation right away (without firing up a search
engine) is IMHO worth that few mega bytes.
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
FdI#401: RPC