Re: Announce: ELE-0.0.2 released

* Thomas Sjögren schrieb am 2005-03-24 um 00:54 Uhr:
> Hopefully my last image was around 61M.
> Since my goal is to bring it down to the original 50M, a few mega bytes
> is a pretty big deal.

ACK. However, what is the advantage of getting it down to 50 megs? I
have the chance to boot it from CD, DVD or USB (and hd, loop, ... That
doesn't matter.). CD and DVD provide much more space and I could harldy
find 64 MB USB sticks (min. size is 128 megs). So why do you try to get
that image down to 50M?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Gott hat die Zeit geschaffen, der Teufel den Kalender. Erwin Chargaff