Re: h07onion shut down by isp

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 01:10:04PM +0100, ssc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I just want to inform you that the tor node h07onion,
> as well as the server where it did run on (server3.h07.org)
> were shut down by our ISP.
>
> I can't tell if and when the h07onion will be up again,
> since the internal discussion in the h07 unix development team isn't over yet.

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry to hear about the gross
incompetence. :( Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I took a moment to set up a wiki page, so we can start to record issues
like this:

http://wiki.noreply.org/wiki/TheOnionRouter/GoodBadISPs

If you run/ran a Tor server and have something to say about your ISP,
please consider adding it to the page. In my ideal world we'll start
building up a set of good ISPs as well as bad ones. :)

Due to automated wiki spam issues, you will need to log
in to edit the page; look for instructions at the top of
http://wiki.noreply.org/wiki/TheOnionRouter

Thanks,
--Roger