How do I volunteer? #6 Improvements on our active browser configuration tester

I've been doing some work on a better system to check the privacy of a browser [server side DNS tests, flash tests, etc] and humbly think that I may have some good contributions.

Looking at the tor volunteer page  i see that #6 is the task of improving the active browser configuration tester and that it was last updated 3/11/08.

Is there anyone I can contact to see if my time and skills are a benefit to this task?

~ROC Tor Admin