Re: Prebuilding circuits?

F. Fox wrote:
Kees Vonk wrote:
F. Fox wrote:

I'm assuming that the site you mention is a "normal," unencrypted Web
site - i.e., port 80; let's call that site, Site X.

It is an encrypted site on a none standard port, would that make a
difference?

The non-standard port does, since it may not be part of the default exit
policy. That would greatly reduce the number of potential exits - and
your Tor client would likely have to start a circuit just for that site.

So if I understand this correctly you could say that Tor builds circuits for ports, not for sites? If that is correct, can I tell Tor to prebuild a circuit for a certain port?