Re: TBBundle, Browser javascript

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 09:57:49PM +0000, Lee wrote:
> I'm trying out the Tor Browser Bundle, and I see Javascript is enabled
> in the browser. Can I turn this off or is that option required left on
> for certain functionality in the bundle?

Torbutton, when enabled, protects you from many different types of
threats to anonymity and security, even when javascript is turned on.
See https://torbutton.torproject.org/
for more information on what exactly it does and does not do.

However, javascript is not required for either Torbutton or
Tor Browser Bundle functionality, so you can turn javascript off
for additional security.