Re: My GSoC idea

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:26:25AM +0100, Balša Raičević wrote:
> I'm Balsa Raicevic and I study at Belgrade University. I'm considering
> applying for project "Translation wiki".
> […]
> What do you think of my approach? Do you think I'm on the right track ? :)

I suggest that you take a look at po4a [1] and its wml module [2].
Another approach (which might need more changes in the current Tor
website) you could look at is ikiwiki [3] and its "po" plugin [4].

[1] http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/
[2] http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/man/man3pm/Locale::Po4a::Wml.3pm.php
[3] http://ikiwiki.info/
[4] http://ikiwiki.info/plugins/contrib/po/

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@xxxxxxxxxx                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism