Help needed: Autonomous NAT traversal test [Was: enabling bridges on NATed clients]

Dear all,

In order to more thoroughly answer sird's question (for GNUnet, possibly for
Tor and generally for anyone interested in P2P), a group of people (including
Andreas Mueller, Samy Kamkar, Nate Evans and myself) would like your help.

We've written a piece of software that will test your NAT implementation to
determine how well various NAT hole punching techniques work.  The tester (at
least the version with the tests we're interested in right now) currently only
runs on W32 and requires that you first install http://www.winpcap.org/.
Then, please download, unzip and run the NAT tester from
http://nattest.net.in.tum.de/.

At the end, the tester will launch a browser to report the results back to the
nat tester website for evaluation.  The collected data is made public, and our
evaluation report will also be public; finally, whatever method we end up
implementing for GNUnet based on this will be reasonably modular so that Tor
can choose to build on our code (if the evaluation makes it look promising
enough).

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Christian