Re: Is it possible to use eDonkey clients with the Tor?

Actually, you can use a donkey client with tor but it will be useless: you'll end up as a leech with no one being able to connect to your real ip address. On a side note, I'm not too sure about the burden of a torified donkey client: leeches get really slow download speeds.

--
Sent from my iPwn